Yachting Partners International is pleased to announce its appointment as the exclusive central agency for STERN, offered for sale at EUR 27,500,000.
This stunning 49.6m (162.8ft) Wider 165 yacht was delivered in 2019 and delights with recent upgrades completed in 2022. She is a fine example of luxury yachting meets sustainability and is sure to delight the most concerning owner.
Recognised and awarded
STERN was designed as a tri-deck displacement motor yacht, constructed in aluminium, and was the winner of the 2019 World Superyacht Awards in her class.
State of the art propulsion system
A clear stand out feature is her innovative diesel/electric propulsion system which when in zero emission mode (ZEM) can remain on batteries. Guests can enjoy the sound of silence when at anchor or 32Nm underway at 5 knots. The efficient diesel generators enable the yacht to transit 5400Nm at 10 knots.
Her exterior and interior spaces, designed by Fulvio de Simoni and IdeaelTALIA respectively, maximise volume, offering guests an astonishing selection of lifestyle features and amenities for a yacht of her size.
- She boasts a complete walk-around beach club with two drop down balconies, an aft garage, a saltwater pool, a touch-and-go helipad and two Jacuzzis.
Expansive deck to ceiling windows envelop the lounges of the main deck, allowing natural light into the spacious living areas.
- Also on the main deck is the expansive wellness centre with gym and sauna.
- The exquisite owner’s apartment extends across the complete beam of the yacht with two private balconies overlooking the sea.
- There are four luxurious and spacious guest cabins with bathrooms; two double VIP cabins and two twin cabins.
- On the upper deck, there is the sky lounge and a dining area with sliding doors for outdoor dining.
- The spacious captains’ cabin is on the upper deck next to the bridge.
- Five crew cabins on the lower deck have been placed conveniently to optimise operability of the yacht, without compromising guest areas.
Without doubt STERN has pushed the design boundaries without compromising on form or function. She promises to take her future owner to the next level of sustainable yachting.
STERN is currently in Istanbul and is available for viewings.